bV cellars is open AND Chef Jake Gaechter is
doing a take-out takeover twice a week.
SCROLL DOWN to learn more.
bV cellars is now open for on-premise shopping
We are also going to coordinate our hours with Jake’s Takeout Takeovers. Going forward we will be be open Monday & Tuesday 4-8, Wednesday 3-6, Friday 12-3 and Saturday 11-1. Growler Fills are also available during bV cellar hours.
1. You must wear a mask.
2. There will be hand sanitizer when you walk in - please use.
3. No gloves.
4. Instead of touching bottles, ask questions and I’ll be happy to help (from a respectful distance).
5. Once you’ve made your selections, you can put your bottles on the table and I’ll ring you up.
6. Credit cards only.
7. No more than one guest in the store at a time.
There’s a bench outside where you can sit
while you wait until it’s your turn.
8. Doors and surfaces will be sanitized before we open and throughout the time that we are open.
9. Be kind, be patient. This is all new territory and
we’re doing the best that we can to navigate
it with grace and a sense of humor.
10. As always, we appreciate your support and patronage.
While barVino is currently closed for sit-down dinner service, bV chef Jake Gaechter is popping up for a take-out takeover on Mondays and Tuesdays. The menu is posted on Instagram and Facebook at the beginning of each week.
Call the numbers listed on the menu to place your order over the phone and you'll be given an approximate pick-up time. Only person in barVino at a time for pick-up and payment.
C/C payment is preferred and
we kindly ask that you wear a mask when you come in to pick up your order. Thank you.
CLOSED Monday 5/25.
Take-out will be available Tuesday & Wednesday next week (5/26 and 5/27).